Hair Love Tips
With proper Hair Love and maintenance Our Virgin Hair Collection can last for 1+ year. Our Raw Hair Collection can last up to 3 years. Storing your hair in our satin bags or satin lined boxes will retain your hair's moisture and increase its' longevity.
HOW DO I PREPARE MY HAIR EXTENSIONS FOR WEAR?
- Using a wide-tooth comb, comb your hair starting from the ends to the wefts.
- Fold your wefts together and put 2 or 3 hair clips on the wefts. This will keep your hair secure during the shampoo and conditioning process.
- Thoroughly wet your hair with warm water. Apply a small amount of sulfate-free shampoo. Gently massage the hair and wefts. Rinse the hair until the water runs clear.
- Apply conditioner or deep conditioning treatment. For Straight and Bodywave Textures use a detangling comb to comb conditioner through hair to ensure that your extensions are fully saturated. For all other Wavy and Curly Textures, it is best to use a paddle brush. Leave the conditioner in for 5-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water until the water runs clear to seal the cuticle and minimize tangling.
- Hang hair to air dry using pant hangers or lay flat. Lay all Frontals and Closures flat. Hanging Frontals and Closures to dry can cause damage to the lace.
CAN I COLOR MY HAIR EXTENSIONS?
- Yes, your hair can be lightened and/or colored. To ensure the quality and life of your hair, we recommend that you consult a Licensed Professional Colorist for all your hair coloring needs.
CAN I HEAT STYLE MY HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Yes, your hair can be blow dried or heat styled with various hot tools. Always use a heat protectant on the hair prior to applying any heat to the hair. Happy Styling!